- Types of Information You May Provide. Information we may collect from you on our Site falls into two categories: (i) Anonymous Information, and (ii) Personal Information. These categories are defined as follows:
2.1 Anonymous Information. The term “Anonymous Information” means information that does not identify you individually, and may include, for example, statistical information concerning the pages on our Website that you visit most frequently.
2.2. Personal Information. The term “Personal Information” means information about you that would allow us (or others) to identify you, including, but not limited to: (i) your name; (ii) mailing address; (iii) telephone number; (iv) financial account information; (v) email address; and (vi) other, similar information.
- Our Uses of Your Personal Information. You decide whether you wish to provide us with Personal Information. We may collect information from you at different points, and use this information as follows:
3.1. Mailing List. Classical Oasis provides visitors with the option of signing up for our mailing list. We will use your Personally Identifiable Information to send communications through the mailing list. If you choose to receive such communications, you will have the ability to opt out of receiving further communications at any time, as provided in Section 7 (Opting Out).
3.3. Communications to Us. If you send us an email with questions, comments or requests for additional information, including booking information, or if you include your Personal Information when providing us with feedback about Classical Oasis, our Website or our products and services, we may use your email address and other information included in your correspondence to respond to you.
- Disclosures to Third Parties.We will not disclose Personal Information about you to third parties without your express consent, except in the following circumstances:
5.1. Vendors. We employ other companies to perform functions both on our and your behalf, such as maintaining the Website, collecting information, and other functions necessary to support the Website and the products that we offer (collectively, the “Vendors“). We will provide Vendors with only that Personal Information necessary to perform their functions and instruct them not to use Personal Information for any purpose inconsistent with this Policy. We require that our Vendors comply with privacy laws and maintain protections for Personal Information consistent with this Policy.
5.2. Legal. We will reveal Personal Information about you to the extent we reasonably believe we are required to do so by law. If we receive legal process calling for the disclosure of your Personal Information, we may attempt to notify you via the email address you provided (if any) within a reasonable time before we respond to the request, unless such notification is not permitted. In addition, we may share your Personal Information with third parties as otherwise permitted by law in order, for example, to protect against fraud, the confidentiality or security of our business records or to comply with applicable legal requirements.
- Our Use of Anonymous Information. We use Anonymous Information to analyze the effectiveness of our Site, to improve our Website and products, and for other purposes. In addition, we may share Anonymous Information with third parties, including advertisers (if any). Rest assured that Anonymous Information provided to third partieswill not allow anyone to identify you. We may collect Anonymous Information through features of the software supporting our Website through both the means described below:
6.1. IP Addresses; Logs. Either directly, or through our hosting service provider, we may automatically receive and record information from your internet browser, including your IP address (the internet address of your PC), your computer’s name, the type and version of your web browser, referrer addresses, where the computer is routing from and other generally-accepted log information. We may also record page views (hit counts) and other general statistical and tracking information that will be aggregated with information about other users in order to understand how our Website is being used, and for security and monitoring purposes.
6.2. Cookies. A cookie is a small amount of data that often includes an anonymous unique identifier that is sent to your browser from a website’s computers and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies can be used to provide a tailored user experience and to make it easier to use a website upon a future visit. We may include cookies on our Website and use them to recognize you when you return to our Site. In addition, other third-party websites may recognize our cookies stored on your computer, and use that information to provide you with information related to the content of our Website. You may set your browser so that it does not accept cookies, though cookies must be enabled on your web browser if you wish to access certain personalized features of our Site.
6.4. Click-Throughs. We may send emails that use a “click-through URL” linked to content on our Website. When you click one of these URLs, you pass through our web server before arriving at the destination web page. We track this click-through data to help determine interest in particular topics and measure the effectiveness of our communications. If you prefer not to be tracked simply do not click text or graphic links in the email, or notify us in accordance with Section 7 (Opting Out).
- Opting Out. Because we respect privacy rights, we allow you to opt out of receiving certain information. If we choose to send communications to you, we will provide you with the ability to decline, or opt out of, receiving such communications. In addition, you have the option to unsubscribe from our mailing list, and we will take reasonable steps to comply with this request in a timely manner. Instructions for opting out will be provided if and when we determine to send such a communication. Please understand that you will not be allowed to opt out of formal notices concerning the operation of our Website, and legal and other related notices concerning your relationship to us and our Website.,/span>
- Access; Removing Information. To allow you appropriate control over your Personal Information, you can request us to change, update or delete Personal Information that you have previously submitted to us. We will take reasonable steps to verify your identity before fulfilling such requests. You may also delete your name and other Personal Information from our databases. Please understand, however, that it may be impossible to remove Personal Information completely due to system backups and records of deletions. In addition, if you request the deletion of your Personal Information, you will be unable to utilize the services associated with that Personal Information. We will fulfill deletion requests within a reasonable time.
- Security. We have put in place security systems designed to prevent unauthorized access to or disclosure of Personally Identifiable Information you provide to us, and we take all reasonable steps to secure and safeguard this Information. We ensure that our Vendors’ security policies are at least as protective of your information as our policy. Moreover, we provide access to our databases containing Personally Identifiable Information on a need-to-know basis only. Our security systems are therefore structured to deter and prevent hackers and others from accessing information you provide to us. Please understand, though, that this information should not be construed in any way as giving business, legal, or other advice, or warranting as fail proof, the security of information provided by or submitted to Classical Oasis. Due to the nature of Internet communications and evolving technologies, we cannot provide, and disclaim, assurance that the information you provide us will remain free from loss, misuse, or alteration by third parties who, despite our efforts, obtain unauthorized access.
- Additional General Provisions.
12.1. Privacy Protection for Children. Our Website is not directed at children and we will not accept or request Personal Information from individuals we know to be under 13 years old. In accordance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA“), if we learn that a child under 13 years old has provided Personal Information, we will either: (i) delete this information from our databases in accordance with our deletion procedures set out in Section 8 (Access; Removing Information), or (ii) obtain verifiable parental consent in accordance with COPPA.
- Effective Date: April 1, 2015.